This course is made up of one 90min workshop
- Identify and understand the external and internal indicators of how you are feeling at any stage of wellness.
- Learn how to easily share indicators of how you are feeling with others in your environment and how to ask for further support.
- Identify likely barriers to supports, generating solutions to those barriers, and alternative support options
- Participatory learning approach
- Individually completed digital guidebooks and tool kit
- Visual, game-based and participant-led learning environment
- Guided by highly skilled and experienced CoLiberate facilitators
1 to 1 Coaching
- With one of the facilitators from the workshop
- It’s opt in. it’s there when you need it.
- It could be over the phone or in person.
- Hosted remotely through video conferencing software
- Hosted In Room in Wellington
- Can travel to deliver anywhere in New Zealand *travel fees will be included.
Got questions? Get in Touch.